The results are in for the election of new Officers and Council Members for the International Society for Evolution and Public Health.
- Stephen Stearns was elected President for a two year term starting at the end of this year’s meeting
- Grazyna Jasienska was elected Secretary for a two year term.
- Andrea Graham was elected as Treasurer for a four year term.
- Marlene Zuk, Barb Natterson-Horowitz, and Isabel Gordo were elected to the Council.
Continuing Council members include the Committee Chairs: Andrew Read, Robert Perlman, Grazyna Jasienska, and Mark Schwartz, the EMPH Editor: Charles Nunn, and past Council members who will attend this year’s meeting:
- Joe Alcock
- Andrea Graham
- Alejandra Nuñez de la Mora
- Frank Rühli
- Michelle Blyth