Imperial College London
14th and 15th of January 2009
The aim of the workshop is to bring together the following three groups of scientists: experts in genotyping, experimental evolution and mathematical modeling.
List of speakers:
- Professor Dan Andersson, Uppsala University, Sweden.
- Dr Mike Brockhurst, University of Liverpool, UK
- Dr Ben Cooper, Health Protection Agency, UK
- Dr Sylvain Gandon, Center d’Ecologie Fonctionnelle et Evolutive, Montpelier, France
- Professor Hajo Grundmann, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), The Netherlands
- Professor Megan Murray, Harvard University, USA
- Professor Randall Singer, University of Minnesota, USA
- Professor Rob Willems, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Registration fee: £50 (covers refreshments, lunch and wine reception)
Registration Deadline: 14th December 2008
To register for the workshop please follow this link.
The workshop will begin at 11:00 on 14th January and will end around 12:30 on 15th January.
Detailed time-table will be available soon.