The 4th International Evolutionary Health Conference will be on Sat Sep 30, 2023, at Boston University. This in-person event will be held at Boston University.
This conference brings together worldwide experts to discuss the latest research and advancements in evolutionary health. Attendees can engage in discussions, network with peers, and gain valuable insights into this growing field.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn and connect with fellow experts in evolutionary health, as we explore the profound impact of factors such as:
- environmental effects on aging factors in children and adults
- relationships between disease and physical activity
- maladaptive cognitive/emotional responses to stress
- nutritional effects on the microbiome and immune responses
- dietary effects on facial structures and breathing patterns