A Special offer from Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health and Oxford University Press
In honor of the 2017 meeting of the International Society of Evolution, Medicine, & Public Health and the 2017 Congress of the European Society for Evolutionary Biology, Oxford University Press is pleased to extend a special offer to all ISEMPH and ESEB attendees.
For a limited time only, we are waiving author fees for research submitted to ISEMPH’s open access flagship journal Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health.
Submit an article to the journal as corresponding author during August or September 2017 and take advantage of free publication.
MORE ABOUT EMPH:
Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health is an open access journal that publishes original, rigorous applications of evolutionary science to issues in medicine and public health. It aims to connect evolutionary biology with the health sciences to produce insights that may reduce suffering and save lives.
- Fast first decision and rapid publication times
- High-quality and constructive peer review
- Discoverable in PubMed and deposited in PMC
- Compliant with NIH, HHMI, Wellcome and RCUK public access policies
- Automatic consideration for the annual $5,000 George C. Williams Prize, awarded to the author of the most significant article published in the preceding year
DID YOU KNOW?
Members of the International Society for Evolution, Medicine, & Public Health receive a $1000 discount on publication fees for articles published in EMPH. Become an ISEMPH member and benefit from deeply discounted rates at any time!