Sandra Bream Andersen has just contacted us to let ISEMPH members know that the Lorentz Center in Leiden is hosting a workshop they think might be of interest to many, the full title of which is “Microbial Darwinian Medicine: A Workshop at the Interface of Medicine and Microbial Eco-Evolutionary Biology”. The workshop will be held between August 14th and 17th this year, just prior to the nearby ISEMPH annual meeting in Groningen. The link will take you to registration or allow you to submit an application to participate.
For post updates enter email - one click to unsubscribe.
Send suggestions for posts to [email protected]
- About The Evolution & Medicine Review
- The International Society for Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health
- Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health- open-access from Oxford Univ. Press
- EvMedEd - Online resources for teaching and learning evolutionary medicine
- ClubEvMed - Online journal club/ discussion of current topics